This website is owned by SUMINISTROS GENERALES PARA LABORATORIO S.L., hereinafter SGL, and is purely informative about the services and products provided by our Company. By accessing this website you acknowledge and accept the following terms and conditions of use.
In accordance in what is laid down in Law 34/2002, Article 10, from July 11th, on Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services (LSSI) you are informed about the following:
1. Ownership of the website. www.sglab.net domain name is registered to SGL, with VAT No B63479752, recorded in the Commercial Register of Barcelona, Volume 36645, Sheet 70, Page number B281260, Entry 1. VAT number B63479752 and registered office at C / Energía 77 –Pol. Ind les Guixeres, 08915 – Badalona (Barcelona).E.mail:email@example.com.
2. Intellectual and Industrial Property. The web in its entirety, including its design, structure, lay-out, texts, contents, logos, drawings, source code, documentation, as well as all intellectual and industrial property rights and any other distinctive sign/right of a different kind belong to SGL or, if the case may be, to the persons or entities that appear as authors or owners of those rights.
Reproduction, distribution, public communication and / or modification, totally or partially, without prior permission of SGL is prohibited. Similarly, all logos, trademarks, trade names or logos of any kind on this website are protected by law.
3. Website content. SGL is not liable for improper use made of the contents of its website, such being the sole responsibility of the person who accesses or makes use of the aforementioned contents. Neither is any liability for the information contained on the web sites related to third parties which can be accessed by links from www.sglab.net.mialias.net page . If SGL acquires effective knowledge that the activity or information that these links lead to is illicit, constitutes a crime or could do damage to the property or rights of third parties susceptible of indemnity, it will act with the necessary diligence to eliminate or disable the corresponding link as soon as possible.
4. Website updating and modification. SGL reserves the right to update, modify or delete information contained in its website. Moreover, SGL reserves the right to make, at any moment and without notice, amendments and updates of the information contained in the present website, its configuration, availability and presentation, and therefore rejects any liability for so doing.
SGL does not take responsibility for any damage or harm stemming from circumstances beyond its control, such as: errors in the lines of communication, defects in the user’s Hardware or for attacks against the computer system originated by third parties.
SGL does not guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements that could cause damage to computer systems from this website’s electronic documents or user files or those of third party websites, and therefore is not liable for damage that could be caused by such elements. It is also free of liability for any possible harm or damage that could be suffered by users as a consequence of errors, defects or omissions in the information provided, when this comes from third parties.
5. User data processing. When users provide their personal data using our contact forms or e-mails, they are expressly authorising SGL to process their personal data in order to attend their request for our products and services.
SGL will include data provided by users in a database with all necessary security measures required by the current Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13th, on Personal Data Protection, more specifically, in the Royal Decree 1720/2007 of December 21th, about the security measures to be applied in the processing of personal data. The user may exercise right of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition any time, contacting SUMINISTROS GENERALES PARA LABORATORIO via the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Applicable legislation and jurisdiction. Relations between SGL and its customers with regard to the provision of the products and services contained on this website are generally subjected to Spanish legislation and are under the jurisdiction of Barcelona Courts. Users of this site are aware of all that is above and accept it voluntarily.